This non-accredited course equips learners with the knowledge and practical help on palliative care and care of the dying person
Each learner will receive a certificate of completion
This course includes the following topics:
- What is Palliative Care
- What are the principles of Palliative care
- Identification of the Palliative care team and the role of each team member.
- Recognition of the family and extended family and their role in the delivery of care.
- The physical, social, emotional, spiritual and sexual needs
- Providing care for the unconscious service user while preserving dignity and privacy and comfort needs of the service user in a safe and respectful manner.