Carepath – QQI Level 5 Major Award In Healthcare Support
This healthcare Training Course is designed to give those wishing to work in the healthcare system a thorough grounding in the necessary skills. The course is relevant and highly practical, with each module focusing on a specific area of care.
The Healthcare Support – (QQI Level 5 Major Award) course aims to prepare learners for a career both here in Ireland and Internationally by:
- Facilitating an understanding of the needs of the older person in relation to the maintenance of their independence, dignity, respect, self-esteem and choice.
- Developing communication, intellectual, practical and caring skills to respond effectively and with empathy to the needs of the older person.
- Creating an understanding of current and emerging legislation that applies to the care of the older person.
- Raising awareness of the need for personal and professional development while working with older people and their families.
- Whether planning to work in hospitals, in the community, in residential care or childcare learners will find stimulating and functional modules with knowledge which can easily be applied to the workplace.